Certified Tracking Solutions – Edmonton, AB
With the significant growth we are experiencing, we are hiring for several new roles. We are expanding our team with several sales positions, based in our Edmonton head office, which services our North American customer base. In particular, we are seeking candidates with prior selling experience with technology or software.
We practice a consultative sales approach, and we work closely with our customers to uncover the best solutions for their needs. Our solution is primarily Software as a Service but also includes GPS hardware for tracking and monitoring of customer assets. This position offers the right candidates the opportunity to earn significant income and grow into a senior position while representing a proud and very successful company for that has been in leading the GPS industry for over 13 years.
- Engage customers and prospective customers to book needs analysis and demonstrations.
- Coordinate outbound leads developed by the Sales organization.
- Qualify inbound leads delivered from the Marketing organization.
- Support demand generation activities as required.
- Support the Customer Success organization in managing existing Customers.
- Professionally represent the company when dealing with assigned accounts.
- Consistently document sales activity in CRM software.
- Help with account mapping activities; including, reporting on existing customer staff and relevant hierarchy.
- Be familiar with the use of marketing automation software.
- Coordinate with other Team Members to ensure proper sales process execution.
- Meet or exceed monthly, quarterly, and yearly KPI’s.
- Help gain competitive market intelligence.
- Mine existing customers for same account revenue growth opportunities as directed.
- Support the Customer survey process as required.
- Enjoy meeting and speaking with people
- Strong interpersonal skills to ensure a good working relationship with the broader sales and marketing teams.
- Excellent verbal communication skills to clearly explain system benefits, ask the correct questions to understand needs, and book appointments.
- Polished interpersonal skills to create client rapport and trusting relationships.
- Attention to detail to ensure paperwork is not a barrier to sales.
- Proficiency in typing and using Microsoft Office products – Word, Outlook & Excel.
- Strong written communication skills.
- Strong time management skills.
- Ability to work independently and prioritize tasks.
- Experience with online meeting tools such as Join Me or Webex.
- Fluency in French.
- Sales process knowledge.
- Experience with CRM and marketing automation software.
- Industry knowledge.
Certified Tracking Solutions is a leader in the GPS Tracking and Fleet Management industry. Using our advanced, cloud-based user interface, we provide solutions for customers in various industries all over the world. Our success can be attributed to our dedicated employees, attention to detail, and our commitment to customer loyalty.
Our compensation package includes a base wage, variable compensation based on performance and benefits. For immediate consideration, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.