CAMERAS AND ROAD REPORTS
Get a true picture of road conditions.
Access live camera feeds from the hundreds of highway and road cameras positioned across Alberta and Ontario thanks to integration with provincial 511 road information services. Designed to help plan efficient routes and safe travel, 511 integration with Titan GPS is a valuable tool for anyone travelling on Alberta or Ontario roads.
- Access to real-time road and highway cameras
- Regular updates ensure the latest information is there when you need it
- Picture-in-picture enables camera image pop-ups right on the Titan GPS dashboard
- Hover over any camera icon on the map and see for yourself what the route looks like
- Real-time imaging provides a clear picture of traffic density and weather and road conditions
- Arm yourself with all the information, and plan ahead to avoid slow-moving traffic
LIVE TRAFFIC AND DELAY INFORMATION
Stay informed, plan ahead.
Fleet operators can simply select which overlays they want to see, and the information automatically appears the map. Titan GPS’ traffic overlay works in conjunction with incident, road closure, and construction notices, giving fleet managers a full picture for better route planning.
- Live access to road closure and construction information
- Map overlays work directly on the Titan GPS dashboard
- See assets in comparison to live events. No need to switch between screens
- Better route management and planning with real-time information on delays
- Hover over any icon on the map for the most recent details available
- Avoid inefficient routes with height/width/weight restriction information for construction zones