Certified Tracking Solutions – Edmonton, AB
Certified Tracking Solutions is a fast paced, premier GPS tracking company with its North American Headquarters out of Edmonton. We have seen tremendous growth over the last decade and we are looking to take our company to the next level. We have recently moved into our brand new, modern facility which has been purpose built for growth and customer service.
Our sales team is very busy and we intend to continue to provide a superior customer experience with the help of our new Sales Coordinator. This is not a sales position. If you have strong organizations skills, professionalism and get satisfaction from customer service then we’re interested in talking to you about joining the team and being part to the Certified Tracking story. Based at the Head office in Edmonton, the Sales Coordinator will work collaboratively with various departments to bridge the gap and coordinate between the incoming sales leads, rep assignments, orders, shipping, sales, and the marketing department.
- Act as a main “in-house” point of contact for our sales manager and reps while they are out in the field.
- Serve as the primary “in-house” point of contact for our Canadian and USA reselling dealers.
- Assist in managing the recording and distribution of incoming sales leads.
- Provide updates on ETA’S to clients for backorders and liaising with the purchasing department for any products and pricing updates.
- Track and monitor orders and shipments from beginning to end.
- Work directly with new customers and various internal departments during their initial account setup process.
- Send welcome and introduction packages and email communications to new customers.
- Communicate and manage the distribution of new sales collateral for our resellers.
- Ensure our customer and reseller contact information in our CRM system is up-to-date.
Qualifications (Education / Experience / Skills & Abilities)
- Degree, diploma or certification from a recognized post-secondary institution (preferred).
- 3+ years experience in an inside sales or customer service role.
- Self-motivated, energetic, results oriented, excellent organizational skills.
- Strong attention to detail (keying skills, alpha-numeric accuracy).
- An excellent communicator, both written and verbally.
- The ability to thrive in a both team environment and able to work independently.
- An expert in Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Experience with CRM software.
Our compensation package includes a competitive wage and benefits. For immediate consideration, please submit your resume.
If you feel you’re qualified and are looking forward to an exciting new challenge, then please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.