Marketing Specialist – Certified Tracking Solutions – Edmonton, AB
We’re looking for a marketing professional obsessed with generating leads utilizing a mix of the latest inbound digital marketing and traditional outbound tactics.
We are a fast growing SaaS technology business that is opening up new markets and striving to grow even faster. You are well-versed in the topics of SEO and SEM and CRO. You love the Google toolbox (Ads/Analytics/Search Console/Tag Manager/Keyword Planner, etc.). You enjoy research, writing and creating engaging content and extending that content in blog articles, social posts, and website content. You like planning integrated campaigns using both digital tactics and more traditional outbound marketing, like radio, video, email, direct mail, and sales presentations. You like to get social by finding new friends on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and others. You will use a unique mix of creativity and strong analytical skills to identify opportunities and maximize ROI to capitalize on this amazing opportunity.
- Develop lead generation strategies to effectively incubate, qualify, and convert leads.
- Create new/improved qualified lead generating inbound/outbound marketing campaigns.
- Produce engaging digital and print campaigns and content, blog posts, case studies, sales collateral and presentations, sales and customer training materials, videos, advertising, social media content, email/PPC landing pages, event messaging, and other public facing messaging.
- Recommend and define digital advertising campaign strategies, test plans and budgets.
- Increase click thru and conversion rates with compelling digital advertising, landing pages, and calls-to-action.
- Manage multiple PPC accounts and social media sites.
- Make data-driven decisions around generating demand, improving results through continuous testing and refinement.
- Perform website SEO audits and make usability recommendations.
- Develop off-site linking and influencer opportunities.
- Proofread and edit all marketing communications to maintain brand, voice, tone and style.
- Collaborate with stakeholders, including Marketing, Sales and Product teams, contracted outside agencies and vendors, partners, marketing organizations, and others, to develop successful outbound marketing campaigns and content.
- Collaborate with graphic design and website development teams to coordinate visual and digital content.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in marketing with a digital marketing focus in an agency environment or client-side marketing department.
- Degree from an accredited university or equivalent.
- Experience in all areas of digital marketing including: SEO, SEM, CRO, online advertising, re-targeting, email marketing, social media, local listings, page conversion tracking and testing, content and inbound marketing.
- An established track record of developing and growing online audiences, creating loyal followers and increasing online conversions.
- Web analytics, site optimization, page design and development experience.
- Experience in digital marketing, email marketing and/or marketing automation (Hubspot, Mailchimp, etc.).
- Strong analytical and creative problem solving skills.
- Strong understanding of web analytics (Google analytics and suite).
- A demonstrated capacity and willingness to learn and teach.
- Ability to effectively communicate with colleagues at all levels.
- Commitment to doing what is right for the customer while driving significant financial contribution to the company.
- Strong relationship-builder with outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Capable of multi-tasking in a dynamic, rapidly growing organization.
- Creative and unconventional thinking, the ability to uncover innovative messaging and positioning.
- Excellent writing skills.
Certified Tracking Solutions Inc. is a leader in the GPS tracking and fleet management industry. We provide advanced cloud-based fleet management software and GPS tracking hardware to customers across diverse industries throughout Canada and the United States. Our success can be attributed to our dedicated employees, attention to detail and commitment to customer loyalty.
Our compensation package includes a competitive salary and benefits. Note that because face-to-face collaboration is required, the Lead Generation Marketing Specialist must be able to work in our Edmonton office. No outsourcing inquiries please.
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.