Marketing Coordinator – Certified Tracking Solutions – Edmonton, AB
We are looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Coordinator to help us in our overall marketing efforts. You will be an integral part of the development and execution of marketing plans to reach targets from brand awareness to product promotion. You are a confident marketing professional with strong communication and organization skills with the ability to identify trends and generate creative ideas. You should be well-versed in marketing concepts, principles and tactics to deliver effective marketing communication programs that will help generate leads, improve our reputation, and deliver growth targets.
- Conduct market research to find answers about prospect requirements, habits, and trends
- Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns
- Assist in outbound or inbound marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas (content development and optimization, advertising, events planning, etc.)
- Liaise with external vendours to execute promotional events and campaigns
- Collaborate with marketing and other professionals to coordinate brand awareness and marketing efforts
- Plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels (website, social media, e-mail, TV, radio, direct, etc.)
- Assist in analyzing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic, etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies
- Undertake individual tasks of a marketing plan as assigned
- Proven experience as Marketing Coordinator or similar role
- Thorough understanding of marketing elements (including both traditional and digital tactics) and market research
- Demonstrable experience in marketing data analytics and tools
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office, WordPress, marketing software and applications (Mktg. Automation, Google Suite) (this is not a graphic design role)
- Well-organized and detail oriented
- Exceptional communication and writing skills
- Commercial awareness partnered with a creative mind
- BSc/BA in marketing, communications or equivalent
Certified Tracking Solutions Inc. is a leader in the GPS tracking and fleet management industry. We provide advanced cloud-based fleet management software and GPS tracking hardware to customers across diverse industries throughout Canada and the United States. Our success can be attributed to our dedicated employees, attention to detail and commitment to customer loyalty.
Our compensation package includes a competitive salary and benefits. Note that because face-to-face collaboration is required, the Marketing Coordinator must be able to work in our Edmonton office. No outsourcing inquiries, please.
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume to email@example.com.