Mobile Application Developer – Certified Tracking Solutions – Edmonton, AB
We are looking for a passionate, talented Mobile Applications Developer to join our team and take the mobile aspect of our company to the next level! Above all, you value customer value and are passionate about creating visually stunning, easy to use, and reliable solutions.
You will be responsible for the design, development, and maintenance of our GPS Mobile Applications, both iOS and Android. You will be involved throughout the entire software development cycle, from requirement gathering, prototype to product release and post launch support.
In addition to delivering the product, the successful candidate will work with the CTO and team lead to drive the company’s mobile strategy.
- Work collaboratively with other team members on Mobile Applications Development
- Work with CTO to define solution requirements and translate those requirements into functional solution
- Build prototypes to gather early feedback from key stake holders
- Creating compelling user interface and user experience
- Participate and contribute to the Agile development process
- Provide software support to both internal and external users
- Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in the mobile technologies
- University degree or Technical Diploma in the field of Computer Science, Information Technology or Software Engineering
- 3+ years experience developing mobile applications both native (iOS & Android) and Progressive Web Apps
- Have published one or more apps in either Apple App Store or Google Play, or part of a larger mobile team that has published multiple Apps
- Experience developing and deploying mobile applications using Objective C or Swift, and Java for iOS/Android
- Experience with Android Studio and XCode
- Experience with cross-platform mobile framework, e.g. React Native, or Xamarin
- Strong experience designing and developing client/server RESTful mobile applications
- Strong experience with the entire software development life cycle from design, development, test, deploy, release to support
- Experience with Agile software development with Scrum
- Experience with software development best practices, including CI, CD, Test Automation, etc.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment to deliver high quality work in a timely fashion
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Nice to have: experience with Google Maps API
- Nice to have: experience with large volume, real-time high availability database-backed systems
Certified Tracking Solutions is a leader in the GPS tracking and fleet management industry. Using our cloud-based user interface and custom hardware, we provide solutions for customers in various industries all over the world. Our success can be attributed to our dedicated employees, attention to detail, and our commitment to customer loyalty.
Our compensation package includes a competitive salary and benefits. Note that because face-to-face collaboration is required, the developer must be able to work in our Edmonton office. No outsourcing inquiries please.
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.