Certified Tracking Solutions – Edmonton, AB
This important position demands a dynamic leader capable of forward thinking and provides an opportunity with tremendous growth potential for the right candidate.
Certified Tracking Solutions is a fast-paced, premier GPS tracking company based out of Edmonton. We have seen tremendous growth over the last decade and we are looking to take our company to the next level. We have recently moved into our brand new, modern facility which has been purpose built for growth and customer service.
- Professionally manage the existing Sales Team
- Grow the current team by bringing on new successful Sales Team members
- Build, develop, lead and mentor your national Sales Team to the highest standards in the industry (Regular performance reviews, training and ongoing development)
- Ensure positive customer experiences
- Mentor and coach sales staff to help them grow and reach their goals
- Lead the sales team by setting examples on how to properly plan, prospect, initiate and close sales opportunities
- Day-to-day management of, and responsibility for, the full sales cycle and account management tasks from prospecting all the way to client retention
- Use your experience to identify new sales opportunities and construct comprehensive execution strategies
- Proven success in hiring and building winning sales teams and cultivating success
- 10+ years of Sales and Sales Management experience. (technical sales preferred)
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Expert in using CRM software (Preferably Salesforce)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite including, PowerPoint, Excel etc.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong customer service skills
- Proven history of achieving and exceeding sales targets
- Extensive experience in conducting sales presentations in person and online
- Proven C Suite sales experience
- Government sales experience (also viewed favourably)
- Experience in establishing and executing on comprehensive short and long-term sales strategies
Certified Tracking Solutions was established in 2004 and is a leader in the GPS Tracking and Fleet Management industry. Headquartered in South Edmonton, our world-class, proprietary cloud-based solution reaches customers across North America. In-house we employ a team consisting of engineers, programmers, technicians to ensure the highest quality of our software and hardware products. We are further supported by our own marketing, web design and accounting staff all of whom work towards our mutual goals of growth and customer satisfaction.
The compensation for the position of National Sales Manager includes a salary and above average sales incentive programs as well as a vehicle allowance and benefits.
If you feel you are a qualified leader that would be able to apply your skills to elevate our team then please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com for immediate consideration.