Certified Tracking Solutions – Edmonton, AB
Certified Tracking Solutions is seeking a National Sales Manager to help with the tremendous growth they have seen over the last decade. They are looking to take their company to the next level as research and markets predict that the North American Fleet Management Market will grow significantly over the next five years. In conjunction fleet telematics units within the U.S. are projected to increase from 8 million in 2016 to 14 million in 2019. The Canadian market is also experiencing similar rapid growth. Taking a proactive approach, they have recently moved into their brand new, modern facility which has been purposefully built for growth and customer service. This key position provides tremendous growth opportunity for the right candidate and demands a dynamic leader capable of forward thinking to grow with the trending market and who has proven dynamic sales management experience.
As a senior member of the sales team you will bring your drive and creativity to help influence the succession plan for future growth. You will collaborate with the marketing team on sales initiatives to ensure customer satisfaction and continual sales growth. As a person who has experience selling within both enterprise and small companies you possess a knack for changing your sales approach while interacting with either a C-Suite in a large organization or a Fleet Manager in a small company. You will have the ingenuity to create sales processes and strategically build a sales team which you can train and mentor accordingly. You will be familiar with some of our lead target industries including; service companies, construction, transportation, government and oilfield services. Your background includes technical based sales experience, selling within both the public and private sectors, adjusting and following through on different sales cycles, and hiring and mentoring a winning sales team.
Reports to: Vice President, Sales
Direct Reports: Fleet Consultants / Platform Trainer / Inside Sales Support
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Professionally manage the existing 8-person sales team
- Grow the current team by bringing on new successful Sales Team members
- Build, develop, lead and mentor your national Sales Team to the highest standards in the industry (Regular performance reviews, training and ongoing development)
- Ensure positive customer experiences
- Mentor and coach sales staff to help them grow and reach their goals
- Lead the sales team by setting examples on how to properly plan, prospect, initiate and close sales opportunities
- Day-to-day management of, and responsibility for, the full sales cycle and account management tasks from prospecting all the way to client retention
- Use your experience to identify new sales opportunities and construct comprehensive execution strategies
- Develop strategies, tactics and go to market strategies for sales
- Generation and execution of enterprise level sales
Qualifications and Competencies
- 10+ years of Sales and Sales Management experience. (technical sales preferred)
- Proven track record of sales success, meeting/exceeding sales targets, along with strong training & coaching skills
- Proven success in hiring and building a winning sales team and cultivating success, can spot budding stars
- Experience with an organization involved in scaling growth
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organization and problem-solving skills
- Expert in using CRM software (preferable Salesforce)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite Including, PowerPoint, Excel etc.
- Ability to thrive in a face-paced environment
- Strong customer service skills
- Proven history of achieving and exceeding sales targets
- Extensive experience in conducting sales presentations in person and online
- Proven C-Suite sales experience
- Experience in establishing and executing on comprehensive short and long-term sales strategies
- Experience doing online presentations over the internet
- Enjoy technology and how it can help clients
- Government sales experience is also viewed favourably
Certified Tracking Solutions was established in 2004 and is a leader in the GPS Tracking and Fleet Management industry. Headquartered in South Edmonton, our world-class, proprietary cloud-based solution reaches customers across North America. In-house we employ a team consisting of engineers, programmers, technicians to ensure the highest quality of our software and hardware products. We are further supported by our own marketing, web design and accounting staff all of whom work towards our mutual goals of growth and customer satisfaction.
The compensation for the position of National Sales Manager includes a salary and above average sales incentive programs as well as a vehicle allowance and benefits.
If you feel you are a qualified leader that would be able to apply your skills to elevate our team then please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com for immediate consideration.