Certified Tracking Solutions – Edmonton, AB
Are you an experienced Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to further advance your skills and career in a great working environment?
If you are a highly-motivated individual with a genuine interest in technology and passion to deliver cutting-edge products, we have the perfect job for you!
We are seeking a strong QA Engineer to work with our team at Certified Tracking Solutions to deliver best software solutions to our innovative and industry-leading products.
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities.
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs.
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs.
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements.
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies.
Experience, Skills, & Abilities Required
- 3+ years work experience in software quality assurance
- Proven work experience in SaaS software delivery
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Experience developing automated test suites using .NET C#
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Performance and scalability testing experience
- Previous experience with IoT will be considered a strong asset
- Outstanding communication, presentation, and writing skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this classification. This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties required of personnel so classified.
- University degree or Technical Diploma in the field of Computer Science, Information Technology, Software Engineering, or similar relevant field
Certified Tracking Solutions is a leader in the GPS tracking and fleet management industry. Through our cloud-based online services and custom hardware, we provide solutions for customers in various industries all over the world. Our success can be attributed to our dedicated employees, attention to detail, and our commitment to customer loyalty.
Our compensation package includes a competitive salary and benefits. For immediate consideration, please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Note that because face-to-face collaboration is required, the developer must be able to work in our Edmonton office. No outsourcing inquiries please.