Certified Tracking Solutions – Edmonton, AB
The Sales Development Representative will be responsible for emailing and calling into our prospective customer accounts. They will be responsible for researching accounts, using the CRM to update their activities and for booking appointments and demonstrations that the outside sales team will follow up on. The SDR team will also participate in qualifying inbound MQL’s where required.
- Engage customers and prospective customers to book need analysis and demonstrations.
- Coordinate outbound leads developed by the Sales organization.
- Qualify inbound leads delivered from the Marketing organization.
- Support demand generation activities as required.
- Professionally represent the company when dealing with assigned accounts.
- Consistently document sales activity in CRM software.
- Help with account mapping activities; including, reporting on existing customer staff and relevant hierarchy.
- Be familiar with the use of marketing automation software.
- Coordinate with other Team Members to ensure proper sales process execution.
- Meet or exceed monthly, quarterly and yearly KPI’s.
- Help gain competitive market intelligence.
- Mine existing customers for same account revenue growth opportunities as directed.
- Support the Customer survey process as required.
- Attend relevant, service and product training to facilitate opportunity spotting.
- Phone & customer surveys – help support follow up call campaigns, any specific customer surveys.
- Perform duties required to achieve documented KPI’s assigned to this role.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities Required
- Sales process knowledge
- Industry knowledge
- Oral presentation skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Time management
- Strong interpersonal skills to work with the broader operational support and SME teams
- Ability to work independently, prioritize tasks
- 2+ years in similar position
- University degree or equivalent technical certification.
- Previous Sales Experience in relevant industries.
The intent of this job description is to provide someone who wants to learn and has drive to do a professional job with types of duties and responsibilities that will be required of positions given this title and shall not be construed as a declaration of the total of the specific duties and responsibilities of any particular position. Employees may be directed to perform job-related tasks other than those specifically presented in this description
Certified Tracking Solutions is a leader in the GPS Tracking and Fleet Management industry. Using our advanced, cloud-based user interface, we provide solutions for customers in various industries all over the world. Our success can be attributed to our dedicated employees, attention to detail, and our commitment to customer loyalty.
Our compensation package includes a base wage, variable compensation based on performance and benefits. For immediate consideration, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.