Certified Tracking Solutions – Edmonton, AB
Are you an experienced Product Manager looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to further advance your skills and career in a great working environment?
If you are a highly-motivated individual with a genuine interest in technology a passion to deliver cutting-edge products, we have the perfect job for you!
We are seeking strong SAAS Solution Product Manager to work with our team at Certified Tracking Solutions to deliver the best software solutions to our innovative and industry-leading products.
- Analyze and evaluate competitors and the market for industry capability and technology trends
- Work with the customers, research business use cases, and conduct customer interviews
- Contribute to solution strategy creation and product road map establishment
- Create and maintain the product backlog according to business value and ROI
- Take lead of scrum teams as the Product Owner
- Plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development for the product
- Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and definition of the user stories
- Ensure that the team always has an adequate amount of well-defined backlog features to work on
- Ensure the feature delivery meets the specified story definition and acceptance criteria
University degree or Technical Diploma in the field of Computer Science, Information Technology, Software Engineering, or similar relevant field
- Previous working experience as a Product Manager or Product Owner for 3+ years
- Experience with IOT
- Experience with SAAS solution product management
- Experience with Fleet Management and Telematics domain will be a strong asset
- Outstanding communication, presentation and writing skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative thinker with a vision
- Attention to details
- In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles
Certified Tracking Solutions provides world-class GPS tracking and telematics solutions across North America for customers in various industries. We provide centralized vehicle utilization, fleet optimization, and industry-leading analytics solutions for Green Fleet management, fleet safety and much more. Our success can be attributed to our dedicated employees, attention to detail and our commitment to customer loyalty.
Our compensation package includes a competitive salary and benefits. For immediate consideration, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note that because face-to-face collaboration is required, the individual must be able to work in our Edmonton office. No outsourcing inquiries please.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Experience: Product Management: 3 years (Required)
Location: Edmonton, AB (Required)