Certified Tracking Solutions – Edmonton, AB
We are looking for a high energy, confident and experienced individual that will be responsible for engaging our customers to ensure they are maximizing the benefits from our web based GPS tracking software through online and in-person training. The perfect candidate will possess strong computer skills, sales and support experience and some training experience preferably in a computer or technology related environment. They will work closely with the Sales Team to ensure they have a good understanding of the client’s needs and environment.
- Work closely with the Sales Team to understand client needs, coordinate training sessions and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction
- Conduct training sessions to small groups in person and over the internet using online software
- Regularly contact existing clients to identify training needs for new staff and/or new software features
- Act as a product knowledge expert and continually update product knowledge and capabilities
- Adapt product capabilities to meet specific client business needs where necessary
- Collect customer feedback on software and report feedback to supervisor
- Escalate problems or issues to the in-house Technical Support Team when unable to resolve independently
- Degree preferred
- 2+ years of support and/or training experience
- Experience identifying and discussing pain points with customers during sales opportunities
- Proven ability to deliver on site or remote training with excellent communication skills
- Detail-oriented – you enjoy learning software in great depth so that you can in turn help our customers use our products to solve problems
- Self-starter with high energy and drive to meet the needs of a demanding customer environment
- Ability to think creatively as well as adapt and contribute to changing environments
- Amazing customer service attitude – you must love helping people
- Self motivated – you like autonomy and work well under pressure
- Good overall knowledge the most popular web browsers
- Proficiency in the Standard Microsoft Office Tools
- Experience creating manuals and educational videos
- Familiarity with remote presentation software
Certified Tracking Solutions Inc., is a leader in the GPS tracking and fleet management industry. Using our cloud-based user interface and custom hardware, we provide solutions for customers in various industries all over the world. Our success can be attributed to our dedicated employees, attention to detail and our commitment to customer loyalty.
Our compensation package includes a competitive base salary, participation in bonus plans based on individual and corporate performance, and benefits. For immediate consideration, please email your resume to careers@CTStracking.com To learn more about Certified Tracking Solutions, visit titangps.ca.