Certified Tracking Solutions – Edmonton, AB
For this entry-level position, we’re looking for a team player who is passionate about technology. You like playing with phones, gadgets, software and how technology creates efficiencies.
You will be involved in maintaining client accounts on our custom platform, ensuring customers are getting the features they are paying for, and troubleshooting connection issues. You will work closely with our sales staff and customers to troubleshoot technical problems and recommend solutions. You will use industry-specific software to program the devices and testing to ensure they are working correctly. You will be involved in testing with clients over the phone to ensure devices are installed properly. You may be required to prepare our GPS hardware and peripherals for use by our customers. As you grow you may be involved in design elements and testing of new hardware, an exciting part of the business.
- Test/ troubleshoot GPS devices and related electronic devices.
- Receive calls from Customers to test their hardware.
- Program devices using industry-specific software according to customer specifications.
- Communicate with supervisors in all aspects of testing/troubleshooting.
- Use Excel to prepare GPS device information for upload to our custom platform.
- Use a case/ticket system to record troubleshooting results and send updates to customers.
- Respond to French Speaking customers in French using email or telephone.
- Post Secondary education to support the above job description.
- Excellent verbal communication skills to clearly explain system benefits, ask the correct questions to understand needs, conduct training session for key users, and host webinars.
- Polished interpersonal skills to create client rapport and trusting relationships.
- 1-year experience with serial communication methods and protocols.
- Fluency in French, both written and verbal.
- Solid understanding of electronic components (relays, transistors, capacitors, resistors, logic gates, etc).
- Using Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook to manage data and contact customers.
- Excellent customer service, analytical and problem-solving skills for technical issues.
- Organized, disciplined and have a high attention to detail to handle device provisioning requirements in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Using basic hand tools to service hardware including soldering skills.
- Ability to learn a variety of software programs quickly.
- 12-volt automotive knowledge
- Experience with Salesforce.com
Certified Tracking Solutions, a division of B&B Electronics Ltd, is a leader in the GPS tracking and fleet management industry. Through our cloud-based online services and custom hardware, we provide solutions for customers in various industries all over the world. Our success can be attributed to our dedicated employees, attention to detail and our commitment to customer loyalty.
Our compensation package includes a competitive wage and benefits. For immediate consideration, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.