Certified Tracking Solutions – Edmonton, AB
As part of the Customer Success team, the Software Trainer is responsible for engaging customers in impactful ways. This is achieved by delivering on learning outcomes that help customers achieve their business goals through our GPS software solution. The perfect candidate will possess skills in training, instructional design and creating positive customer experiences. Working closely with multiple departments, this individual will be able to communicate customer needs and expectations clearly to the appropriate parties. A strong aptitude for computers and technology is a must.
- Host and facilitate online training webinars for large groups of people.
- Host and facilitate custom training sessions in-person and online.
- Play a critical role in the on-boarding of new clients throughout the customer journey.
- Develop learning plans and choose the correct channel to deliver material.
- Author digital content to be consumed by customers and internal personnel.
- Collaborate with team members on projects and execute on deliverable’s.
- Act as a subject matter expert (SME) and stay current with new products and software.
- Adapt product and software capabilities to meet specific client business needs where necessary.
- Collect customer feedback on software and report feedback to supervisor.
- Make product or software recommendations that best meet a customer’s current needs.
- Escalate problems or issues to the in-house Technical Support Team when unable to resolve independently.
- Support the customer survey process as required.
- Record activities and customer engagement into CRM as appropriate.
- 2+ years of customer support, training and instructional design.
- Proficiency with e Learn authoring tools, video editing software or equivalent.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Sense of discovery – you enjoy learning new software in great depth and take on new challenges with gusto.
- Ability to collaborate on projects, provide feedback and deliver on tight deadlines.
- Self-starter with high energy and a drive to meet the demands of a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to think creatively and adapt to changing environments.
- Customer-centric attitude – you must love helping people.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, PowerPoint and Excel.
Considered an Asset
- Experience in the Telematics or Telecommunications industry.
- Degree or certificate in adult education.
- Experience with online webinar and/or meeting platforms.
- Project management experience.
Certified Tracking Solutions Inc. is a SaaS (Software as a Service) company and leader in GPS tracking and fleet management solutions. Using our cloud-based user interface and custom hardware, we provide solutions for customers in various industries all over the world. Our success can be attributed to our dedicated employees, attention to detail and our commitment to customer success.
Our compensation package includes a competitive base salary, participation in bonus plans based on individual and corporate performance, and benefits. For immediate consideration, please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent