Certified Tracking Solutions – Edmonton, AB
We are looking for an exceptional Front-end Website Designer responsible for creating fresh and interactive online experiences using innovative design and coding for our corporate web sites. You will help create visually stunning, user friendly design and navigation from concept to completion alongside a marketing/ graphics/ management team. You will bring enthusiasm and experience with current web design and development best practices including UI/UX, SEO, and CMS.
- Create new websites and continually improve and enhance existing web properties to support marketing and communication initiatives
- Collaborate with team members and stakeholders
- Consult closely with management to translate business needs into cohesive customer-centric web solutions that align with the company’s goals
- Ensure new and existing website are SEO optimized to ensure potential clients find us easily
- Stay atop new website design and development trends
- 2+ years experience responsive web coding in a professional environment
- Deep understanding of UI/UX design
- University degree and/or technical school diploma to support the above
- Solid understanding of SEO principles (Google Obsessed)
- Proficient with cross-browser compatibility
- Experience with WordPress/WooCommerce (and WordPress plugins) as a content management system
- Takes ownership of his/her work, and works well in a team environment
- Effective written and oral communication targeting non-technical audiences
- Effective at gathering client information and using active listening skills
- Ability to work both independently or take specific direction from project managers
- Enjoys learning and staying abreast of emerging design/development trends
- Experience and understanding of website development using ASP.NET in C#, SQL
- Experience in cross platform integrations
- Experience with Shopify for ecommerce
Certified Tracking Solutions, a division of B&B Electronics Ltd, is a leader in the GPS tracking and fleet management industry. Through our cloud-based online services and custom hardware, we provide solutions for customers in various industries all over the world. Our success can be attributed to our dedicated employees, attention to detail and our commitment to customer loyalty.
Our compensation package includes a competitive salary and benefits. Note that because face-to-face collaboration is required, the Front-end Website Developer / Designer must be able to work in our Edmonton office. No outsourcing inquiries please.
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume to email@example.com.