Engineered for enterprise fleets.
Effortlessly monitor your fleet across the street or around the globe. The Titan GPS mapping dashboard is a 100% secure web-based system designed for easy use and scalable to enterprise fleets. Uncompromising and compatible with the entire line of industry-leading Titan GPS hardware solutions.
- Powerful Web-based GPS Tracking Software
- Easy to Use Mapping Dashboard Tools
- Google Maps, Open Street Map
- Road, Satellite, Streetview, Terrain, Traffic
- optional PatchMap for the western Canadian energy sector
- Instant Visibility of Your Entire Fleet
- Simple Mouse Rollover for Fleet Asset Status
- Familiar Easy to Use Google Mapping Tools
Mapping features are dependent on the type of GPS tracking hardware and service plan selected.
Track your fleet on the move.
See the location and status of all of your tracked fleet assets live on a map. Powerful auto-position updating literally has your fleet updating in real-time as they move turn by turn. Tracking resolution can be set to include timed intervals, heading changes, and event or status changes to fit for your fleet.
- At a Glance Location and Status
- Visual Display Assist
- Configurable Tracking Resolution
- Instant Location Verification
- Increase Productivity
- Improve Efficiency
Live Tracking is available and features dependent on the type of GPS tracking hardware and service plan selected.
Replay your fleet history.
Replay the entire history of your fleet at the touch of a button. See where every vehicle, piece of equipment, or mobile asset has been over any specified period. See any amount of detail regarding the recorded status at any point along the way. Location, speed, direction, aggressive driving events and much more.
- One Touch Control Panel
- Play, Rewind, Fast Forward
- Custom Exception Overlays
- Confirm Every Route Taken
- Track Unauthorized Use
- Validate Billing and Timesheets
Fleet Replay is available and features dependent on the type of GPS tracking hardware and service plan selected.
Create virtual landmarks.
Create virtual perimeters around any area on the map and record and quantify all activity associated with that landmark. Use landmarks for customer sites, warehouses, or even specific routes. Track times of arrival & departure, speed & PTO use within a land marked area and configure exception related alerts.
- Standard, Custom, or Road Geo-fences
- Grouping Tools
- Customize Landmark Alerts
- Be Alerted to Entrance and Exits
- Measure Time Spent at Locations
- Manage by Exception
Geofence availability and features dependent on the type of GPS tracking hardware and service plan selected.
Safe and efficient is job #1.
Our Canadian fleet management software allows you to effectively monitor how your vehicles are driven. Enhance safety, reduce fuel use and ensure drivers represent your business responsibly. Spot unsafe and unprofitable behaviour and assess drivers to peers. See speeding, hard braking, excessive acceleration, aggressive cornering, and unnecessary idling.
- Easy Configuration
- Multiple Reporting Options
- Real-time Alerts
- Enhance Safety
- Reduce Fuel Use
- Spot Driver Training Opportunities
Driver Behaviour monitoring is available and features dependent on the type of GPS tracking hardware and service plan selected.
Know who’s behind the wheel.
Perfect for pooled vehicles and equipment. This key fob driver monitoring system means you never have to worry about tying drivers and vehicles together. Drivers log into the in-cab fob reader and any vehicle or piece of equipment is now linked to that driver. Reports can be generated by tracked fleet asset or by driver. Add the Personal Trip-Logging system and attribute every mile to either business or personal use for taxable benefit calculations!
- Easy Key Management System
- Report by Driver and Vehicle
- Personal Trip-Logging System
- Emergency Contact Information
- Increase Operational Visibility
- Reduce Admin for Time Sheets
- Attribute Personal Use from Business Travel
- Increase Accountability
Driver ID is available and features dependent on the type of GPS tracking hardware and service plan selected.
Instant driver feedback.
Automatically notify your drivers of a potential driving policy breach with in-cab audible alerts. Make it easy for drivers to improve their driving habits. Manage safe driving policies like speeding, excessive acceleration, hard braking, or fuel wasting behaviour like unnecessary idling and over-revving.
- Integrated with Select GPS Hardware
- Configurable Events
- Configurable thresholds
- Real-time Driver Feedback
- Verifiable Changes in Driver Behaviour
- Enhanced Safety and Efficiency
Driver Coaching is available and features dependent on the type of GPS tracking hardware and service plan selected.
Manage what’s important.
Stay on top of your fleet without constant monitoring. Be alerted to just the events you consider important. Create customized rules to trigger email or text messages for any kind of tracked fleet activity, including landmark breaches and excessive idling. Customize alerts to be sent to the anyone that needs to know.
- Conditional Rules based Alerts
- Automatic Exception Notification (email, text)
- Standard, Advanced, Service Alerts
- Landmark Arrivals and Departures
- Possible Theft or Unauthorized Movement
- Speed and Aggressive Driving
Real-time Alerts availability and features are dependent on the type of GPS tracking hardware and service plan selected.
Plan & record service & maintenance.
Automate your fleet service and maintenance activity based on odometer, calendar or engine hours. Multiple schedules can be applied to a single asset. Be notified of upcoming service and maintenance with reporting and alerts. Track history and costs for a fleet-wide view of service and maintenance activity.
- Service & Maintenance Scheduling
- Odometer, Engine Hours, Calendar
- Record Maintenance History
- Odometer Integration with Fleetio
- Protect Your People
- Extend Vehicle/Equipment Lifespan
- Reduce Risk and Liability
Service & Maintenance scheduling availability and features are dependent on GPS tracking hardware and service plan selected.
Facts at your fingertips.
Turn data into actionable insight with Titan GPS’s advanced reporting and analytics engine. Get the answers to questions every fleet operator should be asking. Roll up by branch, region, and geography, and get KPI reporting to the people that need to know with role-specific and permission-based reporting.
- Detailed, Summary, & Advanced Reports
- Report Subscription Tool
- Graphical and Interactive Reports
- Reduce Administration Time
- Fact based Data and Analytics
- Make Better Fleet Decisions
Reporting and Analytics availability and features dependent on the type of GPS tracking hardware and service plan selected.
Easily track drivers’ hours of service (HOS).
The Electronic Logbook application is an automated hours of service app that tracks drivers hours, allowing access to current information about driver availability and reporting that includes duty status, driving time and remaining hours of service. Simply sign in into the Electronic LogBook and start driving.
- FMCSA ELD HOS Rule Compliant
- Pre and Post Trip DVIR
- Easy-to-use, Easy-to-understand
- Up-to-Date Driver Status
- Eliminate Error-prone Manual Entries
- Make Better Decisions with Up-to-Date Information
Titan GPS Logbook / HOS app and features are dependent on the type of GPS tracking hardware and service plan selected.
Improve safety and foil scammers
In-vehicle cameras visually record and capture critical driving events. Fleet operators spend enormous amounts of money on driver safety, only to find out at the scene of the accident, the driver was texting. Having the ability to ride along with your drivers can improve the overall safety of your fleet.
- Commercial Ruggedized Strength
- Stand-alone and Cloud-based Capture
- Forward and optional Driver Facing Camera
- Secure Tamper Protection
- Manage Only Critical Events
- Stay Informed with Live Captured Video
Titan GPS In-Cab Video system features are dependent on the type of camera system hardware and optional features selected.
Move productivity into the fast lane.
Create a connected mobile workforce that enables drivers and passengers to connect to superfast and reliable in-cab Wi-Fi with their mobile devices and laptops. In-cab Wi-Fi is specifically designed for commercial fleets, commercial passenger vehicles, buses, patrol cars and ambulances.
- Category 4 modem, processor, and Gigabit Ethernet port.
- Certified for shock and vibration [MIL STD 810G and SAE J1455] -performance in challenging environments.
- Remote management with enterprise cloud manager.
- Easy Deployment and Management
- Performance and Insight
- Security and Control
Titan GPS Mobile Wi-Fi features are dependent on the type of hardware and service plan selected.
Add your maps to Titan GPS.
Titan GPS allows you to integrate and overlay web-based map layers, including GIS (Geographic Information System) map data. Map overlay functionality gives you the ability to view fleet assets in conjunction with spatial information important to your business.
- Multiple Data Formats
- Export History to GIS
- Simple Integration
- One System All Your Data
- See all GIS Data Points
- Leverage Google Maps
Map Overlay is available and features dependent on the type of GPS tracking hardware and service plan selected.
Bring your fleet data together.
Your GPS fleet tracking data should complement existing enterprise software systems, not compete with them. Titan GPS has options for live and historical data integration for your enterprise software systems. Provide deeper business insights across your organization.
- API Integration
- Authorized Integration Partners
- Development of Tailored API’s Available
- Integrated Reporting
- Improve Business Intelligence
- Make Better Decisions
Integration is available and features dependent on the type of GPS tracking hardware and service plan selected.
Restricted RF compliance.
An advanced and easy to use system to safely shut down cellular modem radio transmissions in your Titan GPS tracking device. Eliminates the risk of unsafe radio transmission in blasting zones or in the proximity of explosive materials to safely comply with local and government policies.
- Specially Configured GPS Devices
- In-cab Beeper/LED Status Indicator
- Travel Outside of Perf Mode Radius Alert
- Compliance with RF Restriction Policies
- Driver Alerts to Aid Normal Fleet Operations
- Ensure Safety of Drivers and Workers in Blast Zones and other RF Restricted Areas
Perf Mode is available and features dependent on the type of GPS tracking hardware and service plan selected.