VisionLink and Titan GPS
Utilizing the AEMP Telematics Standard, ISO 15143-3, Titan GPS can integrate the data from your existing Caterpillar VisionLink account to make sure you have all the tools to handle your fleet management from one easy-to-use dashboard.
Simplify your mixed fleet management and take advantage of all the data and features available to you.
- Access all tracked assets from one screen
- Specially-designed Titan GPS reporting helps you get the most out of your equipment
- Track Caterpillar equipment location and status without the need for additional hardware
- Utilize Titan GPS-specific features such as Geofencing and maintenance tracking
VisionLink Integrated Data Points
Managing your entire fleet has never been easier. With Heavy Equipment OEM Integration, Titan GPS can draw a wealth of robust data from your existing Caterpillar VisionLink account, providing individual asset details and the best big-picture view of your fleet possible.
- Operating Hours
- Working and Idle Time
- Fuel Usage
- Idle Fuel Usage
- Last Known Location (GPS)
- Asset Information
- Cumulative Distance Traveled
- Payload and Load Tracking*
*Availability dependent on subscription type.
Mixed Fleet Experts
At Titan GPS, we understand that no two fleets are alike. Our consultative approach can help you find the perfect solution for your unique needs.
Whether your fleet is made up of mobile welding trucks, semi trucks, cars, logging equipment, trailers, or anything in between, we can work with you to make sure you get the insight you need for your mixed fleet.