JDLink and Titan GPS
Utilizing the AEMP Telematics Standard, ISO 15143-3, Titan GPS can integrate the data from your existing John Deere JDLink account to make sure you have all the tools to handle your fleet management from one easy-to-use dashboard.
Simplify your mixed fleet management and take advantage of all the data and features available to you.
- Access all tracked assets from one screen
- Specially-designed Titan GPS reporting helps you get the most out of your equipment
- Track John Deere equipment location and status without the need for additional hardware
- Utilize Titan GPS-specific features such as Geofencing and maintenance tracking
JDLink Integrated Data
With your John Deere assets integrated into the Titan GPS system, you can draw a variety of data points from the asset’s OEM telematics system. Get real-time information on location, fuel use, utilization, and more*.
Titan GPS’ custom reporting make the most of your machine’s data, helping you make informed decisions on deployment and utilization. Talk to a fleet expert at Titan GPS to learn more about how JDLink integration can benefit your business.
- Operating Hours
- Working and Idle Time
- Fuel Usage
- Last Known Location (GPS)
- Fuel Remaining Ratio*
- Cumulative Distance Traveled*
- Payload and Load Tracking*
- DEF Remaining*
*Availability dependent on JDLink subscription type.
Mixed Fleet Experts
At Titan GPS, we understand that no two fleets are alike. Our consultative approach can help you find the perfect solution for your unique needs.
Whether your fleet is made up of farm equipment, service vans, mobile mechanics, construction equipment, pickup trucks, or anything in between, we can work with you to make sure you get the insight you need for your mixed fleet.