KOMTRAX and Titan GPS
Utilizing the AEMP Telematics Standard, ISO 15143-3, Titan GPS can integrate the data from your existing Komatsu KOMTRAX account to make sure you have all the tools to handle your mixed fleet management from one easy-to-use dashboard.
Simplify your mixed fleet management and take advantage the wide variety of data and features available to you.
- Access all connected assets from one central screen
- Purpose-built Titan GPS reporting helps you get the most out of your equipment
- Track Komatsu equipment location and status without the need for additional GPS hardware
- Utilize Titan GPS’ popular features such as Geofencing and maintenance tracking
KOMTRAX Integrated Data Points
Managing your entire fleet all at once has never been easier. With Heavy Equipment OEM Integration, Titan GPS can draw a robust data-set from your existing KOMTRAX account, providing you with individual asset details and the best big-picture view of your fleet possible.
- Operating Hours
- Working and Idle Time
- Fuel Usage
- Last Known Location (GPS)
- Cumulative Distance Traveled
- Fault Codes and DTCs*
- Payload and Load Tracking*
- Peak Speed*
- DEF Remaining*
- Fuel Remaining Ratio*
- Cumulative Non-productive Regeneration Hours*
*Data available through the Titan GPS system is dependent on your current KOMTRAX subscription.
Mixed Fleet Experts
At Titan GPS, we understand that no two fleets are alike. Our consultative approach can help you find the perfect solution for your unique needs.
Whether your fleet is made up of cement trucks, long-haul semis, florist vans, mining equipment, mobile light plants, or anything in between, we can work with you to make sure you get the insight you need for your mixed fleet.